Pettit Neptune HRT Water-Based Antifouling Bottom Paint - Black Quart
Note: This item will ship when available.
This product ships ground only
Neptune HRT water-based antifouling uses the latest technology available to create a hybrid paint film strong enough to handle the tough marine environment without adding paint buildup over time.
Hybrid Reactive Technology features high density biocide to maximize effectiveness and film modifiers to reduce yearly buildup, maintain uniform color consistency, and lower weight while providing a smoother finish than traditional paints.
Neptune HRT is user friendly too. No need for sanding between coats, no strong solvent smell, and easy soap-and-water cleanup. With low VOC it's ideal for marinas under restrictions. Neptune HRT can be used over all previously painted surfaces.
For more information, see the Data Sheet and Application Instructions
- Economical hybrid protection
- Smooth, durable polishing finish
- Apply over most antifouling paints
- Simple soap and water cleanup
- Coverage: 500 ft2 /gal
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum roller Thickness: 3/16"
- Number of coats: 1 minimum per season with additional coat at waterline
- Application temp: 50° F. Min. / 90° F. Max.
- Thinner: Water
Item #: 751676
Item #: 754130
Item #: 755397