Pettit Unepoxy HRT Seasonal Antifouling
Multiple Colors Available
Unepoxy HRT seasonal antifouling uses the latest technology available to create a hybrid paint film strong enough to handle the tough marine environment without building up over time. Hybrid Reactive Technology features high density biocide to maximize effectiveness, and film modifiers to reduce yearly buildup, maintain uniform color consistency, and lower weight while providing a smoother finish than traditional paints.
It is a dependable antifouling paint formulated to provide outstanding protection at a very affordable price. Its smooth durable finish is able to withstand beaching, trailering, and season-long abuse.
- Economical hybrid protection
- Smooth, durable, polishing finish
- Compatible over most bottom paints
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Coverage: 500 ft2 /gal
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum roller thickness: 3/16"
- Number of coats: 1 minimum per season with additional coat at waterline
- Application temp: 50° F. Min. / 90° F. Max.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner
Item #: 751676
Item #: 754130
Item #: 755397