Awlgrip Awlwood MA Satin Matt Finish
Multiple Models Available
Awlgrip Awlwood MA Satin Matt Finish is an exterior, clear system featuring an inherently non-yellowing polymer that is further stabilized with high performance UV absorbers to yield long-term clarity of film.
The elastomeric nature of the cured film results in excellent toughness and abrasion resistance, providing quality in-service performance. By combining the primer and clear together, the synergistic effect results in an outstanding finish that bonds directly to the cellular structure of wood, giving extended performance and the same gloss and natural appearance as the first application.
- Exterior, clear system with inherently non-yellowing polymer further stabilized with high performance UV absorbers to provide long-term clarity of film
- Elastomeric nature of cured film provides excellent toughness, abrasion resistance
- Bonds directly to cellular structure of wood by combining primer, clear finish together
- Provides extended performance, same gloss, natural appearance as initial application
- High-build, fast-cure formulation allows multiple applications per day reducing work time
- Applicable over wide range of temperatures and humidity by various methods
- Remains highly flexible throughout lifetime of system, allowing natural substrate movement while giving excellent toughness, abrasion resistance
- Available in quart and gallon sizes
Item #: 756947
Item #: 756944
Item #: 756946