Isotherm 2017 Compact Classic Air-Cooled Refrigeration Component System
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
The Isotherm Compact Classic Model 2501 is an Air-Cooled Refrigeration System that can cool as a refrigerator or as a freezer. The maximum freezer capacity is 3 cu. ft. and the maximum refrigerator capacity is 9.2 cu. ft.
All Isotherm Compact Systems come complete and pre-charged. Each system is rated to refrigerate or freeze a specific volume so there is no guessing what will work best for your boat!
Compact Classic is a fan-cooled compressor unit designed for simple installation in existing top- or side-loaded refrigerator boxes.
- Refrigerator or freezer use
- Fan-Air Cooled
- 12 / 24 Volt DC Danfoss Compressor
- Easy installation with pre-charged system, "Click-on" bracket and quick connect lines
- Can mount on deck or bulkhead
- Compact footprint, no special plumbing required
- Maximum box volume: 9.2 cu. ft.
- Evaporator: Large-O
- Evaporator: 39-3/8" x 10-5/8"
- Compressor: 12-7/16" x 6-5/16" W x 6-1/8"
- Power consumption (at 12 Volt DC):
- 0.6 - 3A refrigeration units (depending on model)
- Freezer units 2 - 2.5 times more (depending on model)
- Danfoss compressor: Model BD50F
For details during installation, see the Installation and Operation Manual
For additional help, see the Webasto Troubleshooting Guide
- Easy installation with "click-on" mounting bracket
- Compressors can be mounted close to refrigeration box
- Air blown through condenser coils by fan cools refrigerant, compressor, electronics
- Be sure to mount air-cooled compressors in a location that will not trap heat in a closed compartment or an area will get hot (such as an engine room)
- It is important that the compressor compartment is well ventilated allowing cool air to enter from below and hot air to escape at the top
- Evaporator Dimensions: 39" x 11"
- Compressor Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 6"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.
Item #: 402829
List Price: From $204.00 To $260.00
MAP Price: From $163.00 To $208.00
Model #: Multiple Sizes Available