Dickinson Marine Newport P12000 Propane Fireplace
Dickinson's Newport P12000 completely isolates the combustion process from inside the boat with a unique, direct vent design.
- Bulkhead mounted
- Direct draft, clean burning
- Large ceramic glass viewing window with safety screen.
- Manufactured in stainless steel
- Built-in blower (12 Volt DC) provides reliable circulation
- Includes all accessories including stainless steel backing plate and 28" of flexible, double stainless chimney
- Suitable for powerboats and sailboats up to 32 - 36 ft
For additional information see Product Operating and Installation Instruction Manual
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Fuel / Heat Source: low pressure propane
- Output: 4,000 - 5,500 BTU
- Heat Capacity: 1,100 cubic ft.
- Fuel Consumption: 5.5 hours / 1 lb or 110 hours / 20 lbs (low), 3.9 hours / 1 lb or 78 hours / 20 lbs (high)
- Flue Size: 2.5" dia.
- Backing Plate: 23" H x 9.875" W x 0.65" D
- Unit Dimensions: 16" H x 10" W x 7.25" D
Note: This heating unit is not intended for use in enclosed areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or stored [engine room, etc.]
Check your owners manual for all safety precautions.
Item #: 400175
Item #: 400177
Item #: 400180