Raymarine Axiom 9 RV Multifunction Display w/ RealVision 3D / 600W Sonar-REMAN
This is a REMANUFACTURED Raymarine Display with 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty and is a Defender Exclusive
- Expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed
- Supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including:
- Quantum radar
- CHIRP Sonar
- FLIR thermal cameras
- Audio integration
- Evolution autopilot
- Note: SideVision and RealVision 3D require an RV series transducer (sold separately)
- Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones
- LightHouse 3 OS
- Lighthouse Version 3.0 Features:
- LightHouse 3 is fast, fluid, and easy to learn
- The uncluttered interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating
- The LightHouse 3 home screen offers bold and simple app icons
- Customize the home screen with your favorite apps
- Your Data - Just a Swipe Away Simply swipe the side of the display to reveal the Side Bar data display
- The Side Bar also appears automatically if a GOTO command is initiated
- Beautiful Data Drag and drop your data boxes anywhere on your screen
- Choose from 4 different size options and up to 14 different data types
- User Profiles Save your personal home screen and configurations with LightHouse 3 User Profiles
- Take Command LightHouse 3's easy-to-use interface will put you in complete command with just a few touches.
- LiveView Menu™ Controls Easily customize the chart and see the navigation display change in real time
- Smart Context Menus Tap the chart to position the cursor or press chart to open the menu
- New Chart Modes Uncluttered menus with quick access to Simple, Detailed, and Fishing chart modes
- Lighthouse 3.1 Update Features:
- RealVision 3D GPS Tracks
- 2D and 3D sonar pause and scroll back
- 3D sonar waypoint placement
- Historical sonar sensitivity
- Evolution Autopilot integration, control and calibration
- RayControl and RayRemote mobile apps support over Wi-Fi
- Watch for updated versions of RayRemote and RayControl in your device's app store when LightHouse 3.1 is released.
- RMK-10 remote keypad one-to-many support
- The ability to upgrade networked Axiom MFDs from a single display
- New Features in LightHouse 3.8:
- CZone Digital Switching, Control and Monitoring - LightHouse 3.8 now supports CZone digital switching, monitoring and control. System integrators and boat builders can now customize the LightHouse dashboard app with rich graphics for CZone.
- JL Audio Media Master Remote Control - Control JL Audio marine source units from the LightHouse 3.8 audio app. Compatible with the JL Audio MM50, MM100 source units and MM40R remote using NMEA 2000.
- Search and Rescue Patterns - LightHouse 3.8 now features Search and Rescue (SAR) pattern support. First responders and good Samaritans can automatically generate sector, creeping Line or Parallel Line search patterns to assist in locating persons and property in the water.
- Collision Avoidance Predicted Area of Danger Overlay - Predicted Areas of Danger overlay shows you precisely where the risk of collision is highest when maneuvering through marine traffic. Using AIS data or MARPA tracking, risk areas are highlighted in in red right on your navigation chart.
- Dynamic Target Intercept Calculations - Target Intercept shows the quickest way to rendezvous with another vessel using AIS or MARPA. Select a target, choose Intercept, and LightHouse will show you the course to steer on the chart.
- Electronic Chart Synchronization - Chart synchronization allows you to synchronize the heading, range, and position information across multiple chart views and networked displays.
- LightHouse NC2 Electronic Chart Base Map - 3.8 introduces a new LightHouse Chart base map with improved small-scale detail, chart labels, and geographic boundaries.
- LightHouse Charts Selectable Depth Coloring - Raymarine LightHouse vector charts can now show variations in water depth using several shades of blue and white.
- LORAN-C TD Support - LightHouse 3.8 now supports Loran C TD position displays and waypoint entry via loran TDs.
- LightHouse Apps Manager (Axiom family exclusive) - The LightHouse Apps manager now allows users to customize and add new Raymarine approved LightHouse Apps. Look for new LightHouse Apps to be released throughout 2019.
- Lighthouse Version 3.0 Features:
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts
- System Capabilities:
- Navigate Safely at Night - when connected to the FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Video Monitoring - Make Axiom your video observation center. Add docking cameras or keep watch on the crew. View 4 video over IP cameras simultaneously
- Radar - Compatible with Quantum CHIRP Radar and Raymarine's family of Digital, HD, and Super HD radars
- High-Powered Black Box Sonar - Axiom is compatible with CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA 2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate
- Connect Axiom with NMEA 2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA 2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Gyro-Stabilized Sonar Technology
- Gyro stabilization compensates for boat movement, delivering life-like 3D sonar imagery
- All-in-One Transducers (Sold Separately)
- RealVision™ 3D Transducers combine CHIRP DownVision, CHIRP SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and RealVision 3D into a single transducer housing
- Powerful 4 Channel Sonar
- Supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and 600 Watt (50/200 kHz) sonar.
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP Sonar
- Transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting - hands down!
- Note: Specific sonar features are dependent on the transducer used
- Display Size: 9" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle Degrees: 60 / 70 / 70 / 70 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- Dimensions: 244 x 158 x 77mm (9.65" x 6.22" x 3.00")
- Weight: 2.04kg (4.5lbs))
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25deg C to +55deg C (-13° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temp: -30deg C to +70deg C (- 22° F to 158° F)
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC (8 Volt to 16 Volt DC)
- Power Consumption (Full brightness): TBD
- Power Consumption (Powersave Mode): TBD
The Package Includes:
- Multi Function Display
- Lighthouse Coastal Vector Charts
- DownVision CHIRP and 600W Sonar (built-in)
- Trunnion bracket
- (2) Trunnion knobs
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- Rear mounting brackets: a. supplied with 9" MFD | b. supplied with 12" MFD
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- (4) M5x58 Threaded studs
- (4) M5 Thumb nuts