Isotherm 2555 Compact Classic Water Cooled Refrigeration Component System
The Isotherm 2555 compact build-in refrigerator or freezer system is a self-pumping seawater cooled unit that is efficient and extremely quiet. Build in refrigeration systems are perfect for retrofitting to an old ice box, replacing an existing unit or building a new unit.
- Dual purpose thermostat can set temperature to either refrigerator or freezer ranges
- Danfoss compressor
- High efficiency
- Silent, no fan or pumps
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant materials
- Water cooled system, avoids venting of warm air into cabin
- Self-pumping, seawater-cooled (SP System)
- Patented thru-hull removes heat through superior cooling physics of water
- SP system allows quiet,energy efficient operation without cooling fan or water pump
- Water-cooled system operates consistently at an extremely high level of efficiency even on the hottest days
- Simple to fit thru-hull commonly replaces the through-hull fitting for the galley sink
- Special alloy of the fitting is resistant to electrolysis and growth of barnacles or grasses
- Easy installation thanks to pre-charged system, "click-on" bracket and quick-connect refrigerant lines
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Volume: 9.2 cu. ft. refrigerator or 3.0 cu. ft. freezer
- Evaporator: flat
- Evaporator dimensions: 39" x 11"
- Compressor dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6"
- Power: 12 / 24 Volt DC (AC adapter available separately)
- Power consumption watts/24 hours: 580*
- Compressor: Danfoss BD50F
- Temperature range: 35.6°F (+2°C) to 0°F (-18°C) with medium insulation
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Includes: compressor, evaporator, thermostat with cable, click-on mounting bracket, thru-hull fitting and zinc
* Power consumption based on 12 volt DC operation with a 43°F (6°C) temperature in the refrigeration space, ambient temperature of 72°F (+22°C) and medium insulation
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.