Harken 60 mm Aluminum Element Block (6277)
The Harken 80 mm Element™ Blocks introduce side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength in a design that pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks.
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Sheave diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Maximum line diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Maximum working load: 2425 lbs (1100 kg)
- Breaking load: 4850 lbs (2200 kg)
- Length: 5-1/4" (133 mm)
- Weight: 13.8 oz (391 g)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 609005
Item #: 013071
Item #: 003336