Oceanic Systems Mulitple Engine Display
Multiple Models Available
The Oceanic Systems' Multiple Engine Display provides an elegant and modern solution for engine and tank monitoring by replacing traditional dials. It has proven to be cost-efficient without compromising the warranty of the engine manufacturer.
The 4161 Mulitple Engine and 4166 Dual Engine Displays have both J1939 and NMEA2000® built-in interfaces that present all the important engine data in real time and accepts and displays engine manufacturers published error messages if they occur.
These displays are compatible with leading engine manufacturers including Caterpillar, Cummins, Evinrude, Honda, John Deere, Mercury, Yamaha and more. All engine displays have been tested with each engine manufacturers' error messages to ensure that they are displayed accurately. The devices are also switch-settable between imperial and metric display units.
All of Oceanic Systems' engine displays show data from up to 4 fuel tank contents, the current rudder angle, GPS time and the GPS Compass if there are no error messages to display.
- Sunlight readable 1000 cd/m2 dimmable display using our BlackGlass™ technology
- Direct J1939 and NMEA2000® interfaces
- Remote panel with brightness up, brightness down and alarm mute buttons
- Supports inboard engine manufacturers including Caterpillar, Cummins, FPT, John Deere, MAN, MTU, Seatek, Volvo and Yanmar
- Supports outboard engine manufacturers including Evinrude, Honda, Mercury, Suzuki, and Yamaha
- Switch settable imperial or metric displays units
- Displays manufacturer standard engine warnings
- Displays 1 to 4 fuel tank levels
- Rugged IP66 front display seal
- Internal and external alarm sounder
Model 4166 (10"):
- Resolution: 768 x 1024
- Brightness: 1000 nits / 1000 cd/m2
- Dimensions: 252mm H x 199.5mm W x 52.4mm D
Model 4161 (19"):
- Resolution: 1920 x 360
- Brightness: 1200 nits / 1200 cd/m2
- Dimensions: 131.8mm H x 513mm W x 53.1mm D
- CAN: 24 VDC LEN: 1
- Display: 24 VDC
- 2 x J1939: Intergral engine interface
- 1 x NMEA2000: Integral interface
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Internal alarm sounder: 105dB
- Button Functions
- Alarm Mute