Oceanic Systems NMEA 2000 Micro Female Adaptor Cable
Multiple Models Available
Some marine manufacturers have based their networks on nonstandard connectors and Oceanic Systems has a range of adaptors that can connect these networks to the standard NMEA2000 cabling.
Please note that some engine manufacturers such as Suzuki, Volvo and Yamaha make their wiring the actual network backbone cable and in these cases the adapter cables end in a FEMALE socket to attach standard NMEA2000® devices to their backbone.
- NMEA2000® Micro network standard
- Robust Design and Construction
- Easy to Install
- Waterproof to IP68
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Connector: PU
- Screw Nut: Brass, Nickel Plated
- Female Pin: Copper, Alloy, Gold Plate
- Cable: PVC, 2x 24 AWG, 2x 22AWG + Drain, 30V, OD 6.00±0.15mm
- IP: 68