Oceanic Systems Poseidon System Unit
Note: This item will ship when available.
Oceanic Systems' 5180 is the centerpiece of the Poseidon® system, providing alarms, control and monitoring to all of your vessel's PLC, NMEA2000® and Oceanic UDP devices.
The 5180 boasts a powerful Quad Core processor passively cooled and supported by a high-quality SSD. The system has no moving parts, so it is suitable for harsh marine environments.
With dual CAN, dual Ethernet and dual HDMI, there is no shortage of connectivity.
- Intel Quad Core Processor
- No extra software or hardware modules required
- Supports 2 local primary displays & up to 8 attached secondary displays
- WiFi link to tablets, phones, laptops.
- Cloud-based link to remote devices
- Up to 8 IP camera inputs
- Dual NMEA2000® CAN bus interfaces
- Ethernet Interface to PLCs and other devices
For further details see Installation Manual
- Dimensions: 10-5/16" (262mm) W x 3-17/32" (89.5mm) H x 9-3/64" (229.71mm) L
- Weight: 6lbs (2650g)
- Mounting type: panel mounted
- Operating temperature: -25° to 50°
- Storage temperature: -25° to 70°
- Power consumption: 9-12V DC
- Current consumption: 2 Amps
- IP Rating: IP30