Oceanic Systems Cabin Air Temperature Sensor
Note: This item will ship when available.
- The Oceanic Systems 4522 Cabin Air Temperature Sensor is designed to accurately measure the air temperature in a boat cabin using a highly accurate type K thermocouple
- Mounted in an attractive white plastic enclosure
- The unit is designed to be wired to an Oceanic Systems 4521 Temperature Input Module (Sold Separately)
- The unit should be attached to the cabin wall or ceiling by using the screws provide through the holes in the plastic base
- The green thermocouple wire should run to the 4521 Module behind the mounting wall or in a protective channel securing it at regular intervals
- Please note that it is permitted to shorten the green wire if required but it is NOT permitted to extend the wire using ordinary two core cable
- If it is necessary to extend the wire please a suitable wire extension piece (Sold Separately)
For further details see Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 80 mm x 24.45 mm
- Weight: 55 gm
- IP Rating: 30
SAFETY WARNING: This instrument should only be installed by a person competent and experienced in working on electrical systems on boats.