Manson Racer Aluminum Anchor - 25 LB
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Manson Racer Aluminum Anchor is the first anchor on the market specifically tailored for racing yachts of all sizes. Manson's breakthrough on aluminum type and process has enabled it to overcome the traditional issues associated with welding aluminum. This allows Manson to offer a weight saving, fully assembled aluminum anchor that is ready for use immediately.
- Designed for easy handling as a main anchor on racing yachts, RIBs, and runabouts
- Made of lightweight, high-tensile aluminum-magnesium alloy
- Reduced weight makes it easier to handle and store
- Fully assembled for ease of use
- Compact design from shorter lower balance bar makes it easier to stow
- Shank angle is up to 30 degrees making anchoring in sand or mud effortless
- Unique stability discs at both ends of the lower balance bar
- Help anchor set faster, resist rotation while embedded in sea floor
- Discs also reduce likelihood of damage to vessel
- Fully hand welded for ultimate strength
- Precisely machined components with blue anodized finish
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty (damage by deformation or bending is not covered)
Note: These anchors are sized for lightweight racing boats and are not accurate for launches or cruising yachts. Anchor sizing should be interpreted as a guide only. Many factors influence anchor size selection like, whether the boat is a heavy displacement or a light displacement craft and how much windage the vessel has. If in any doubt about anchor selection always use a bigger anchor. Chain size, weight and length are also critical to anchor performance.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate