Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Fortress FX-125 Anchor - 69 Lbs - Factory Refurbished
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
Special Buy: Factory Refurbished and Fully Protected by a Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty. Slight Cosmetic Damage will Not Affect Performance
Fortress anchors combine lightweight high performance with proven, heavyweight holding power.
- Precision machined from hardened, high-tensile strength marine alloys
- Provides more strength than steel anchors weighing twice as much
- Can be disassembled and is completely rust proof
- Fully protected by a lifetime parts replacement warranty
- Recommended boat length: 69 - 150 ft. (21 - 46 m)
- Weight: 69 lbs (31.1 kg)
- Replaces steel anchors: 100 - 170 lbs (45 - 77 kg)
- Dimensions (see diagram):
- Shank length (A): 56" (1,422 mm)
- Fluke length (B): 33" (838 mm)
- Stock length (C): 45" (1,143 mm)
- Proof coil chain: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Nylon rope*: 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Shackle size: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Holding power:
- 32 Degree hard sand: 27,000 lbs (12,247 kg)
- 45 Degree soft mud: 8,100 lbs (3,674 kg)
- 32 Degree soft mud: 4,050 lbs (1,837 kg)
*Rope recommendation based on 25% of breaking strength. Rope must be in good condition
Fortress recommends: Use three-strand nylon rope, 6-12 ft (2-4 m) of chain and a minimum of 5:1 scope. Also, a minimum of 6 ft (2 m) of chain should be used for every 25 ft (8 m) of water depth.
Fortress Anchors offer a Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty
Note: Fortress Anchor was a key supplier of products to support the BP oil spill. Fortress is now offering the refurbished anchors that they bought back from BP. These anchors performed heroically, as expected, during the Gulf Oil Spill with the oil boom containment systems which protected the coastal areas.
The refurbished anchors have been run back through several manufacturing steps and there are only slight cosmetic imperfections on some of them, most of which would normally occur during the first few uses of the anchor in any common sea bottom.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 000972
Item #: 002474SFX125
Item #: 002937CST13-