Sales of all Clearance items are final.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- The Todd Chesapeake Helm Seat is impervious to harsh saltwater use
- The Chesapeake promises many seasons of uncompromised service
- Ample and attractive, this chair is everything a serious boater looks for
- Todd Chesapeake Helm Seat are rotationally molded and made from SURPASS® materials
- 1/4-20 T-Nuts are molded into the boat seats and accept most marine mounting hardware
Note: Cushions, Spider, Slider and Base are Sold Separately
- Inside: 17" D x 17-1/2" W x 16" H
- Outside: 17-3/4" D x 21-3/4" W x 18-1/2" H
- Bolt Pattern: 12" x 5" (On Center)
* SURPASS Rotomold Material:
- All products molded by Todd will now be made using SURPASS®.
- For over three decades, the engineers and designers at Todd Marine Products have strived to utilize the most advanced technologies and the finest available materials to build and perfect industry leading products
- The unique properties of SURPASS enable innovative rotomolders to create applications that replace traditional materials such as steel, concrete, fiberglass and wood
- SURPASS rotational molding resins bridge the gap between traditional rotomolding resins and specialty engineering resins by delivering improved stiffness, toughness and processibility
- This package only includes the seat
- Seat Cushions are not Included in this Package
- Cushions, Spider, Slider and Pedestal can be purchased Separately
Note: All Todd Seat Cushions are made of marine-grade vinyl
Item #: 650462
Item #: 650463
Item #: 650772