Raymarine HV-300 HyperVision CHIRP Transducers - Pair
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Raymraine's HyperVision™ sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
- HyperVision uses super high frequencies (1.2 megahertz) and CHIRP technology to bring a new level of precision imaging to DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D
- Applications: Raymarine Element HV Series displays
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision mode is optimized for super high-resolution imagery up to 100' (30 meters)
- Switch to standard 350 kHz CHIRP sonar for longer range, high-resolution imaging, and ranges up to 600' (180 meters)
- Element's advanced CHIRP sonar also operates in the high-frequency 200kHz range for fish targeting, high-speed bottom tracking, and depths up to 900 feet
- Frequency: 200kHz / 350kHz / 1.2MHz
- Mount: Thru-Hull
- Each Transducer includes a 2m cable and 4m extension cable
- Includes: 0.5m Y-cable
- Material: Plastic
- Connections: Power and NMEA2000
- Sold as a Pair (2 x Transducers)