Digital Yacht 4G Connect Pro
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
- 1 internal Wi-Fi antenna
- 2 internal LTE antennas
- 2 external hi-gain antennas
- 4GConnect Router/Modem unit
- User Manual
The Digital Yacht 4G Connect Pro is a 2G/3G/4G (LTE) internet access solution for use afloat. It utilizes the latest MIMO technology with dual antennas for fast, long range access and incorporates a full function WiFi router so multiple devices can connect wirelessly. There is also a wired LAN port and WAN port for connection to high power WiFi devices or satellite modems.
The Pro model ships with two external hi gain antennas for exceptional long range performance. 4G Connect has an easy to use interface. It is SIM unlocked so users are free to use any cellular provider they choose.
Operation is simple: Turn on, connect to the password-protected WiFi hotspot that 4G Connect creates and your device is online. Digital Yachts WL510 high power WiFi solution can also be connected to the WAN port for a choice between hotspot WiFi and 4G connectivity. iKommunicate can also connect to the LAN port providing boat NMEA data on the WiFi network for use with navigation apps.
The 4G Connect Pro includes a 23-foot (7 meter) cable kit.
- Hi performance 4G/LTE modem for exceptional speed and range with fall back to 2G/3G
- SIM unlocked for any network provider
- Supplied with 2 high performance, external 48cm antennas for optimum speed and range
- 23 ft (7m) low loss LMR 200 cable kit included
- Supplied with deck base for antennas (as shown)
- LTE Class 3 modem offers long range and up to 70Mbps speeds
- Recommended solution for offshore use and non GRP vessels
- WiFi interface for tablets and phones
- Ethernet LAN port for connection to iKommunicate navigation interface allows boat NMEA 0183/2000 data to be available on the WiFi network; ideal for smartphone and tablet navigation
- Ethernet WAN port can connect to satellite or WL510 high power WiFi system for combination LTE/WiFi hotspot solution
- 12 Volt DC operation with < 5 Watt power consumption
For further details see Product Brochure
- Power: 9-30 Volt DC (<5 Watt)
- Operating Temp: -40 to +75 C
- Main unit dimensions: 180 x125 x 55mm (ex antennas)
- Weight: 670 grams
- Waterproof Protection: IPX4
- 4G/LTE Technology 2G/3G Fallback
- 4G(LTE) CAT 4 up to 70Mbps
- Class 3 Modem with up to 25dBm output
- Support for B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 LTE FDD bands
- Support for B38/B40/B41 TDD bands
- Dual MIMO antennas
- 850/900/2100 MHz Max 42Mbps (HSPA+ download)
- UMTS 384kbps
- 900/1800 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE (Class 12 device)
- 1 LAN 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 1 WAN 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n with 64/128 bit WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
* iKommunicate the "Universal" Gateway: iKommunicate is a powerful and intelligent gateway device that converts NMEA data from traditional boat navigation systems into a number of modern network and internet formats, allowing your data to be wirelessly transmitted around the boat for display on popular navigation software and apps. iKommunicate is compatible with many applications, including Nobeltec, Rosepoint, iNavX, OpenCPN, MacENC, iSailor, Navionics any app that supports a TCP or UDP network connection. Simply connect iKommunicate to your NMEA2000 backbone or wire up to one of its three NMEA 083 inputs and this data will be converted and made available on its Ethernet port for distribution over your boat's wired or wireless network.