Hayn Hi-MOD Compression Stud - 3/16 Inch Wire, 3/8 Inch Thread Size
See the Complete Catalog of Hayne Products - We will Special Order any item that we do not stock
Hayn Marine Hi-MOD Compression Fittings are the latest generation of mechanical fittings available in the US Market. Engineered to improve on existing mechanical fittings, the unique design of the Hi-Mod fitting achieves this goal
- Right hand thread
- Longer cone than comparable fittings currently available
- Spreads the load over a longer portion of the wire, as well as increases the compressive forces inside the fitting
- Fitting uses a crown thrust ring to assure even spacing of the wire around the cone
- With the use of this crown thrust ring, there's no need to bend the wire around the top of the cone to achieve the proper seating depth of the cone in the body
- Combination of features greatly increases the fitting's ability to handle fatigue, a critical component of any rigging part
- Without bending the end of the wire, Hayn Marine Hi-MOD Compression Fittings greatly reduce the galling problem inherent in these type fittings
- Hayn has increased the number of slots on the cones to allow for a more even transfer of the load throughout the wire
- Stainless steel cone, so it is not required to replace the cone upon inspection and/or re-use.
- Hi-MOD mechanical fittings feature, ease of assembly, increased fatigue resistance and improved design
Note: Hayn Marine does not recommend the use of sealant in the fitting
- Wire size: 3/16"
- Thread size: 3/8"
- Material: Stainless steel with aluminum bronze crown ring
- Sold individually
For further details see Dimensional Drawing
Item #: 608954RGW316