Samson Trophy Braid - 3/16"
Multiple Models Available
At the moment we are shipping most cut good orders within 4 business days, plus transit time.
Samson Trophy Braid is a polyester double-braid with a soft, fuzzy cover that's easy to hold in wet or dry conditions.
- Grips well in all types of cleats
- Solid grip on winch drums
- Excellent choice for cruising sailors looking for a rope with a particularly soft hand
- Available in white, black, red, blue or green with variegated red and green ID
- Line Diameter: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Material: 16-strand spun polyester (cover) / polyester (core)
- Average Tensile Strength: 800 lbs
- Weight per 100 ft: 1.0 lbs
- Spinnaker sheets
- Jib / genoa sheets
Note: 3/16" diameter Trophy Braid cannot be spliced due to its parallel core construction
For further details including technical specifications see data sheet for this product
Item #: 002431
Item #: 850037