Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Manson Boss Anchor - 45 Lbs - Black
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Manson Boss anchors feature a slotted shank and patented Shackle Preventor™ that allow you to attach your anchor at the rear of the shank for sand seabeds or forward for rock seabeds without the need to change shackles. Simply loosen the Shackle Preventor™ to move it between locations in the slot. The Shackle Preventor™ is "captive" in the slot, which means you won't lose it.
The reinforced, double-skinned, laminated toe provides a strong forward section for better penetration of the seabed, and the concave flukes cup the seabed for a faster set. Manson Boss anchors are compatible with all bow rollers, are designed specifically for powerboats and come with a lifetime guarantee against breakage.
- Patented Manson Shackle Preventor™
- Switch shackle locations on slotted shank without changing shackles
- Rear location for sand, forward location for rock and foul seabeds
- Shackle Preventor™ is "captive" in slot to avoid loss while sliding between shank locations
- Shank optimization
- FEA (finite element analysis) optimized for maximum strength
- Made from Lloyd's Register-certified high tensile steel for extreme strength under load
- Shank clearance streamlined to conform to powerboat fairleads, bow rollers
- Wings shaped to dig anchor into seabed quickly
- Angles and shapes designed to quickly roll anchor to setting angle
- Double reinforced nose
- Nose biased weight concentration enabled by double thickness laminate layer (DTLL) technology for faster set
All Boss anchors are "Guaranteed for Life Against Breakage"
**Damage by deformation or bending is not covered by this guarantee.
The Manson Anchor Sizing Recommendations chart should be interpreted as a guide only, as many factors influence anchor size selection such as whether the boat is a heavy displacement or a light displacement craft and how much windage the vessel has. Other factors to consider: