Buccaneer 3-Strand Twisted Nylon Dock Line - 1/2" White 25 feet
1/2IN X 25FT WHITE
Buccaneer Twisted Dock Lines are manufactured with marine-grade rope that stretches and absorbs shock to protect your boat. These dock lines have a good "hand" (feels good), and resist abrasion for durability and value. Bow and stern lines should be 1-1/2 to 2 times the boat's beam and spring lines should be 3/4 times the boat's length.
- Manufactured with special marine-grade three strand ropes in the U.S.A.
- Spliced eye diameter: 12" with four-tuck splice
- Heat sealed on bitter end
- Manufacturer's minimum suggested diameter by boat length: (See note below)
- Up to 25 feet 3/8" diameter
- 25 to 35 feet 1/2" diameter
- 35 to 45 feet 5/8" diameter
- 45 to 55 feet 3/4" diameter
Note: Dock lines are generally used in conjunction with spring lines to secure a boat to a dock. It is recommended that the diameter of the dock line be determined by the length of the boat as indicated above, but some boaters use a larger-than-recommended diameter because they feel more secure or prefer the feel of a larger diameter line while docking.
NOTE: Line sizes of 5/8" and under have a 12" pre-spliced eye, and line sizes of 3/4" and up have an 18" pre-spliced eye.