is limited to stock availability.
ONLY 5 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Raymarine Type 2 Autopilot Linear Short Drive-Remanufactured
This is a REMANUFACTURED item by Raymarine and comes with the standard Raymarine warranty. This is a Defender Exclusive offering.
- Type 2, linear short drive unit only
- Designed for boats with existing mechanical steering systems
- Mechanical linear drive provides powerful thrust, fast hardover times, quiet operation
- Low backdrive force minimizes effect on steering when autopilot is in standby
- A powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive, epicyclic gearbox
- High performance, minimum current consumption
- Power: 12 Volts Dc
- Mid stroke: 30.7"
- Tiller arm radius: 9.8"
- Peak thrust: 1050 lbs
- Max torque: 10,500 lbs
- Hardover-to-hardover time: 11 seconds
- Average power consumption: 60 Watts
Note:A linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm. Accessory fittings from your steering system manufacturer may be required.