is limited to stock availability.
ONLY 6 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Raymarine M81120 Type 1 Reversing Hydraulic Autopilot Pump-Remanufactured
This is a REMANUFACTURED item by Raymarine and comes with the standard Raymarine warranty. This is a Defender Exclusive offering.
- Raymarine M81120 Type 1 Reversing Hydraulic Autopilot Pump
- Drive Type: Type 1 (12V)
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Peak pressure: 750 PSI
- RAM capacity: 80cc 230cc (4.9 in3sup> 14 in3sup>)
- Maximum Stall Pressure at 12 Volt: 50 bar (750 PSI)
- Peak flow rate: 1000cc/min (67 in3sup>/min)
- Average power consumption: 24 Watt
- ACU Used: ACU-150 (12V) or ACU-200 (Both Sold Separately)
- Vessel displacement does not apply here. The drive unit is matched to the ram capacity of the steering system
Note: In some systems with dual steering rams in parallel, cylinder capacity is the total of both rams. Rams in series only require single capacity valve. Hydraulic steering systems with steering rams over 500cc require Raymarine's larger constant running pump used in conjunction with the relevant ACU - contact Raymarine for details. An authorized Raymarine dealer is best suited to install a hydraulic autopilot system. Type 0.5 suitable for Volvo D4/D6 Sterndrive applications.