Trib airCap Replacement Air Valve Cap with LED Pressure Readout Display
The #1 cause of problems with an inflatable boat is under-inflation. Topping off your boat before use will prevent damage to your investment. Failure of seat patches, flooring, transom attachments and even seams can occur with improper inflation.
But now, the TRīB (pronounced tribe) airCap replacement air valve cap pressure gauge helps you maintain optimum air pressure with a constant readout of pressure right on your valve cap.
Two models of the airCap are available: one for Leafield C7/D7 valves and one for Halkey-Roberts and similar valves. They both measure up to 20 PSI making them ideal for a range of inflatable craft including rafts, IKs, SUPs and RIBs.The airCap features a solar-powered, highly accurate, digital LED readout that displays well in full sunlight and in low-light conditions for those dawn and dusk outings. And a headlamp or flashlight will provide enough light to power your airCap. The airCap is sealed and water resistant.
The 100-004 Halkey-Roberts model has an optional audible alarm that can be turned on or off and is triggered when pressure has reached unsafe levels. The 100-001 Leafield C7/D7 model does not have the alarm option.
Which Trib airCap is right for me?
For further details see Compatibility Guide to Identify All Compatible Valves
Images below show Leafield C7/D7 and Halkey-Roberts style valves.
- Trib airCap 100-001 is designed to replace the valve cap on your inflatable's existing Leafield C7/D7 inflation valve
- High-visibility, easy-to-read LCD displays pressure to one-hundredth of a PSI
- airCap displays inflation pressure whenever suitable light source is present
- Performs in low-light at dusk, dawn and by headlamp
- airCap will operate in most light conditions, even when it is cloudy or overcast
- If it is necessary to operate airCap after dark, a headlamp or flashlight will provide enough light to power your airCap
- airCap is rugged, fully sealed, ready for extreme boating adventures
- Solar powered; no batteries or parts to replace
- Pressure Range airCap will read to pressures of 20 PSI (138 kPa, 1.38 Bar)
- Above 20 PSI, airCap displays "OP" to alert the user that the watercraft is over pressure
- Operation in over pressure condition is not recommended and could damage your airCap and your inflatable boat or SUP
- Avoid abrasive surfaces contacting your airCap, especially on lens
- airCap can be left attached to your inflatable or removed when watercraft is in storage
For further details see Installation Guide
- Pressure accurately measures up to 20 PSI
- Overpressure alarm airCap
- No alarm option on LF model
- Pressure display units: (PSI, kPa, Bar)
- Low-Light Operation: Display visible at dusk, dawn, under headlamp
- Water Resistance: Sealed, submersible
- Durability: Long, battery-free life
- Diameter: 2.8"