Adventure Medical Marine 300 Medical Kit
Most of us don't like medical emergencies but all vessels should be equipped for them. The size of the kit, and it's components, should be based on how many people will be aboard, where you are going and how long you will be gone, and how long it will take to reach professional medical care.
- Adventure Medical Kits Marine Series developed with Dr. Michael Jacobs are the most complete, well thought-out medical kits ever developed for mariners
- Whether you are sailing around the world or in your local lake, Adventure Medical Kits has the perfect kit for your adventure
- Featuring the Easy Care first aid system, the components are organized in color coded compartments by injury with Easy Care Instructions inside
- The Easy Care System helps you find what you need quickly and keep the items you don't need clean and dry
- The Adventure Medical Marine 300 Medical Kit is ideal for close to shore, saltwater, or freshwater boating trips when you will be within one hour of professional medical care
- Major upgrades from the Marine 200 include: two person emergency reflective blanket, advanced wound cleaning system with irrigation syringe, wound closure strips and povidone iodine, After Sting Jelly Fish solution, bandage scissors, as well as larger quantities of wound care items and medications
Supply List: (Provided by Manufacturer)
- Bandage Materials
- (15) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- (2) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- (5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- (5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- (2) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- (1) Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- (4) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", (Package of 2)
- (3) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- (1) Eye Pad, Sterile
- (1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- (1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- Blister / Burn
- (2) Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- (1) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- Fracture / Sprain
- (1) Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- (1) Cold Pack
- (3) Safety Pins
- (1) Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- (1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- Medical Information
- (1) A Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine - by Eric A. Weiss M.D. & Michael Jacobs, M.D.
- (5) Acetaminophen (500 mg), (Package of 2)
- (5) After Bite Wipe
- (1) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- (2) Aspirin (325 mg), (Package of 2)
- (5) Ibuprofen (200 mg), (Package of 2)
- (1) Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- (4) Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), (Package of 2)
- Survival Tools
- (1) Emergency Reflective Blanket, 84" x 56"
- Wound Care
- (12) Antiseptic Wipe
- (2) Cotton Tip Applicator, (Package of 2)
- (1) Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- (1) Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- (1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- (1) Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- (4) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- (1) Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", (Package of 1)
- Adventure Medical reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
- Please Note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted
- Case Size: 8.25 " x 5.5 " x 4.5"
- Weight: 1 lb 14oz
- Approvals: This first aid kit meets and exceeds the Coast Guard's minimum requirements for: small passenger vessels in 46 CFR 121.710 and 184.710.
- Backcountry Skiers
- Search & Rescue ( SAR )
- Off Roading
Item #: 550211
Item #: 550212
Item #: 550213