Lewmar 14 LB DTX Self Launching Delta Style Anchor - Dull Finish
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
- Lewmar's DTX anchor fills the gap between the galvanized and stainless Delta™ anchors, allowing boat owners to choose a stainless anchor for a reduced cost
- Utilizing 316 in place of Duplex stainless, the DTX offers all the aesthetic and anti-corrosion qualities of a stainless anchor, but is certified as an Ordinary Holding Power anchor, meaning the Delta should be chosen if High Holding Power is required
- Delta™ Style Geometry - unique shank profile and ballasted tip for fast, accurate setting
- Anchor Weight: 14 lbs (6 kg)
- Recommended Chain Size: 1/4 inch
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel Construction
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.