This is a Special Buy item. Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Xantrex Solar Max Flex Expansion Kits include solar panel and a pair of male and female branch connectors to connect solar panels in parallel.
Patented grid technology provides long-lasting durability and performance benefits. Xantrex is the industry leader in solar flex module durability based on technology that adds significant strength to the silicon cell in a flexible form.
Even after being subjected to extreme environmental and accelerated lifecycle testing beyond regulatory standards, the Max module was tested to be 50 times more durable than a standard flexible module.
In addition, the Max module can harvest up to 20% more energy than other flexible modules. This is enabled by significant reduction in current resistive losses due to 180+ interconnected points of contact, optimized line-width of the grid on the top surface of the solar cell, and hemispheric-shaped busbar conductors that capture additional sunlight through internal reflection.
Xantrex Max modules also feature a peel-and-stick adhesive backing that avoids the need to glue, drill, or tape down your flexible module.
- State-of-the-art mesh grid technology provides increased durability and performance over standard flex modules
- Harvests 20% more energy than other flexible modules
- Monocrystalline panels offer higher efficiency and longer life
- Designed with a highly protective top-layer called ETFE (Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene), which allows for better light transmittance, corrosion resistance, stain-resistance, weather resistance, and overall superior durability over a wide temperature range, compared to non-ETFE semi-flexible panels
- 5 Year Warranty
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Up to 180° of flexibility
- Maximum power-Pmax: STC* 220 Watts
- Maximum power voltage-Vmp: 25.8 Volts
- Maximum power current-Imp: 8.54 Amp
- Open circuit voltage-Voc: 31 Volt
- Short-circuit current-Isc: 8.81 Amp
- Module efficiency µm: (%) 18.8
- Maximum System Voltage: 600 Volt DC
- Number of cells: 48 (4x12)
- Weight: 4.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 79.9" (2029 mm) x 26.9" (683 mm) x 0.71" (18 mm)
*Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature: 25° C, Air Mass: 1.5
Item #: 205037
Item #: 205038
Item #: 200206