NautikFlor Flooring - Cherry with Beech Joints
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 8-12 week lead time before shipping.
Order now and be the first to receive this product, estimated to be available late- August . Call 1-800-628-8225 for a similar alternative or a specific due date.
Enjoy all the benefits of a teak look without the high cost or maintenance! NautikFlor is stain resistant and can be polished or varnished to reclaim a pristine, freshly installed look. It is water and scratch resistant and will not rot, crack or corrode, making it ideal for the DIY boater.
- All the benefits of wood flooring without the high cost or maintenance
- HD printing process flawlessly duplicates look of synthetic teak, allows logos, names to be positioned anywhere on planks
- Recommended for interior use on boats based on its maintenance-free, waterproof qualities
- Planks perfectly recreate look, texture of wood flooring for a fraction of the price
- Planks will not rot, crack, rust or corrode; water, scratch resistant
- Stain resistant; can be polished or varnished to reclaim pristine, freshly installed look
- Click System Angled boards click together
- Click System is the most popular flooring for residential, commercial applications
- Boards interlock, making installation quick, easy
- In marine applications require gluing, simply place glue under planks before installing to prevent shifting on boats
- Floating floor application is possible for residential applications
- Eco-friendly product featuring 100% waterproof and humidity-proof Hydro Board
- Slip (R-10) and scratch (AC-5) resistant
- Lightweight, 1.1 lbs /sq ft compared to 2.3 lbs / sq ft of traditional teak
- Durable, never needs sanding, color stays true over time
- Underlay Sound Reducer is part of board
- Low installation height of 5.5 mm
- Produced in Switzerland
- 20-year warranty
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate