Weems & Plath OGM Series KIS Multi-Purpose LED Light
Weems & Plath OGM Lighting Series is the KIS Collection (Keep It Simple) and it allows for a variety of uses simply by your choice of mounting brackets.
This beautifully finished KIS Multi-Purpose LED Light is perfect for a variety of tasks—spreader lights, uplighting, downlighting, telltale illumination, swim platform, cockpit, engine room— without being overbearing. And it has been built to withstand the harshest ocean environments.
Mix-n-match mounting brackets give you the flexibility to light challenging areas. Perfect for 12 volt or 24 volt boat systems while still offering portable options using simple battery packs (will run 10 hours on a single 9 Volt battery).
For further details see Owner's Manual
- Compact design
- Lightweight but solid (5oz solid aluminum)
- Even light angle spread (140 degrees)
- 2 threaded holes on sides and 2 at bottom
- Includes U-Mount bracket
- Wiring: 2-conductor 18 AWG marine grade (2-feet)
- Visibility: 2 NM
- Voltage Range: 9-30 Volt DC
- Current Draw: 0.11 Amps at 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 2 Watts
- Light Source: 100 Lumens (White)
- Certifications: USCG approved to use as stern light
- Material: Aluminum, Cast Acrylic
- Dimensions: 0.75" (2 cm) L x 2.5" (6.3 cm) H x 2.75" (7 cm) W
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (effective 04/24/2019)