Weems & Plath OGM Series Series Q Collection TriColor / Anchor Nav Light
The Q Collection's TriColor / Anchor LED Navigation Light from Weems and Plath is waterproof, provides 2 nautical miles of visibility, and uses 5 times less power than comparable incandescent lights. Like those in the LX Collection, this light is made using solid aluminum construction and cast acrylic lens to make it last for years without yellowing.
O-rings at the top, bottom, and middle of the light ensure a tight, waterproof enclosure. Easy to install and perfect for use on sailing vessels up to 65-feet in length.
The Weems & Plath OGM Series Q Collection is the next generation of LED Navigation lights and incorporates the latest LED technology, using a modular, modern design. All Q Collection lights can be upgraded and are more efficient, and 20-30% brighter than LX Collection lights.
Includes a waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 6-foot mating cable assembly featuring a PVC jacket.
QBRKT-T2 Mounting bracket sold separately
For further details see Owner's Manual
- Visibility: 2 NM
- Voltage Range: 4-48 Volt DC
- Current Draw:
- 0.39 Amps at 12 Volt DC for TriColor
- 0.28 Amps at 12 Volt DC for Anchor
- Power Consumption: 4.5 Watts
- Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- 112.5°/ea for Port and Starboard (225° total)
- 360° for Anchor
- Vertical Viewing Angle: +/- 36°
- Wiring: 3-pin waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 6-foot mating cable (3-wire)
- Housing Color: Black
- Certifications: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Construction: Aluminum, Cast Acrylic
- Dimensions: 2" (5 cm) Diameter x 3" (7.6 cm) Height
- Made in the USA
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty