Xantrex Solar Max Flex Solar Charging Kit - 80 Watt
Xantrex Solar Max Flex Kits feature solar modules with a patented grid technology that provides long-lasting durability and performance benefits. Xantrex is the industry leader in solar flex module durability based on technology that adds significant strength to the silicon cell in a flexible form.
Even after being subjected to extreme environmental and accelerated lifecycle testing beyond regulatory standards, the Max module was tested to be 50 times more durable than a standard flexible module.
In addition, the Max module can harvest up to 20% more energy than other flexible modules. This is enabled by significant reduction in current resistive losses due to 180+ interconnected points of contact, optimized line-width of the grid on the top surface of the solar cell, and hemispheric-shaped busbar conductors that capture additional sunlight through internal reflection.
Xantrex Max modules also feature a peel-and-stick adhesive backing that avoids the need to glue, drill, or tape down your flexible module.
The Max kits include a 30-amp charge controller and system hardware that is designed for a fast, easy installation, including PV cables and battery cables with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, and built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller. Easily customize and extend your solar system using Xantrex expansion kits.
What's in the Box:
- Solar Module
- Charge Controller
- PV cables with MC4 connectors
- Battery cables
- 5 Year warranty
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Module features state-of-the-art mesh grid technology provides increased durability and performance over standard flex modules
- Designed with a highly protective top-layer called ETFE (Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene) which allows for better lighttransmittance, corrosion resistance, stain-resistance, weather resistance, and overall superior durability over a wide temperaturerange, compared to non-ETFE semi-flexible panels
- 30-Amp Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) flush-mounted charge controller charges, protects batteries
- LCD screen, multi-stage battery charging, charging protections, two USB ports, real-time system indicators
- Weather resistant, certified cables connect PV modules to charge controller and from controller to battery
- PV cables and battery cables, with built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to charge controller
- Up to 180° of flexibility
- Maximum power-Pmax: STC* 80 Watts
- Maximum power voltage-Vmp: 18.9 Volts
- Maximum power current-Imp: 4.23 Amp
- Open circuit voltage-Voc: 23.0 Volt
- Short-circuit current-Isc: 4.36 Amp
- Module efficiency µm: (%) 18.2
- Maximum System Voltage: 30 Volt DC
- Number of cells: 36 (6x6)
- Weight: 4.6lbs, 10oz (2.1kg)
- Dimensions: 24" (609 mm) W x 38.6" (981 mm) L x 0.7" (17 mm) D
*Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature: 25° C, Air Mass: 1.5
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 205037
Item #: 205038
Item #: 200206
Item #: 202295