Xantrex Solar Flex Expansion Kit - 110 Watt (No Controller)
Designed with a highly protective top-layer called ETFE (Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene), this allows for better light transmittance, corrosion resistance, stain-resistance, weather resistance, and overall superior durability over a wide temperature range, compared to non-ETFE semi-flexible panels.
Expansion Kits include solar module and a pair of male and female branch connectors to connect solar panels in parallel.
The 110 Watt Xantrex Solar Flex kit features a flexible solar module with 5 Busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitted and Rear Cell) technology, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
The solar flex expansion kit does not include a charge controller.
What's in the Box:
- Solar Module
- Pair of MC4-type branch connectors to connect panels in parallel
- Cable clamps, tie wraps
- User manual
- 5 Year warranty
- Solar Module: The 110 Watt Xantrex Solar flex kit features a solar module with 5 Busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitted and Rear Cell) technology a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Up to 30° of flexibility
- Maximum power-Pmax: STC* 110 Watts
- Maximum power voltage-Vmp: 18.9 Volts
- Maximum power current-Imp: 5.83 Amp
- Open circuit voltage-Voc: 23.3 Volt
- Short-circuit current-Isc: 5.95 Amp
- Module efficiency µm: (%) 16.5
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000 Volt DC
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20 Amp
- Junction box: IP68 rated
- Connector: MC4 type
- Number of cells: 36 (4x9)
- Weight: 5.8lbs (2.51kg)
- Dimensions: 39.2" (995 mm) x 26.4" (670 mm) x 0.94" (24 mm)
*Standard Test Conditions (STC): Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature: 25° C, Air Mass: 1.5
Item #: 205037
Item #: 205038
Item #: 200206
Item #: 202295