- This item is currently on display and is complete with all accessories.
- Product is in working condition with no flaws that will affect its performance as intended by the manufacturer
- It is sold with full manufacturer's warranty that begins on date of purchase.
Placing an order indicates that you understand and accept these terms and accept the item in the condition it is in without personally inspecting it.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 10' 4"
- Beam: 5' 5"
- Weight: 176 Lbs
- Capacity: (5) Persons or 1300 Lbs
- Maximum Motor 20 hp (Maximum Motor Weight: 121 Lbs)
- Manufacturer Recommends 15 hp (15" Shaft)
- Tube Diameter 17"
- Separate Air Chambers: (3)
- Stowed Dimensions: 9'-8" x 3' 5" x 1' 6"
- Fabric Type: Hypalon
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Rigid Fiberglass Hull
- Molded-In Bow Locker with Hatch
- Double Heavy Duty, Full Length Tear Drop Rub Strake
- Towing Bridle D-Rings (Port and Starboard)
- Davit Lifting Points (4-point lift system)
- Stainless Bow Eye, Bow and Stern Molded Carry Handles
- Helmsman Grip
- Fold-down, Locking Oar System
- Includes (2) Two Piece "Breakdown" Aluminum Oars
- Removable Aluminum Rowing Seat
- Extra Seat Attachment Location for Extra Seat or as an Alternate Seat Location
- Protective Motor Clamp Plate
- Fuel Tank Tie Down Hardware
- Self-Bailer Valve
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
Underdeck fuel routing may require longer or custom made fuel lines. Keep in mind primer bulb location is important.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 454210
Item #: 456031
Item #: 455210