Raymarine Wireless T908 GPS Antenna
Raymarine Wireless Instrument Systems
Following the launch of Micronet mn100 instruments , Raymarine Wireless is the first company to produce a full range of solar powered, wireless networking marine electronics for all sizes of sail and powerboats.
Raymarine Wireless dominates the world of Olympic sailing. and now provides wireless electronics to Americas Cup and Admirals Cup boats as well as cruising and racing fleets globally. Never before have electronics been so simple, flexible or perfect for cruising. The system's speed of installation, immediacy of updating, total flexibility in use, and important weight savings of the new Micronet instrumentation gives a decisive boost to competitive racing boats.
Raymarine Wireless Active GPS Antenna for use with the mn100 Micronet system
- Sends data by cable to the NMEA Interface
- No separate GPS Receiver required
- If other GPS Receiver already present on board (even a handheld) its data can be forwarded to Micronet displays via the NMEA Interface
- Easily adds Position, Course and Speed Over the Ground to your mn100 Micronet system
- Wires directly to the T122 Wirless NMEA Interface
- Can be mounted inside or outside the boat
- 12 parallel channels
- Comes with standard (1"x14) pole mount adapter suitable for use with deck, mast and rail mount kits
- Simple installation
- Accurate to 15m or 50 feet RMS*(DOP<3)
- Mounting: 22mm(D)x 15mm(H)Bolt
- Weighs only 3.8 oz./108 gr. without cable
As a result of the acquisition of the TackTick brand of wireless instruments, Raymarine has officially announced their transition and reintroduction as Raymarine Wireless Instruments.
Though the brand name has changed, the devices are otherwise identical to their TackTick counterparts in Form, Fit, Function and Appearance. Like every other Raymarine product, Raymarine Wireless Instruments are backed by their industry leading 2 year standard warranty.
Item #: 255413