Raymarine T912 Thru-Hull Retractable Transducer
Raymarine's T912 Thru-Hull Retractable Transducer is a nearly flush, low-profile model that sends depth data by cable to Raymarine T121 Hull Transmitters.
- Nearly flush, low-profile model minimizes drag with only 3/16" protruding outside of hull
- Long-body style, fully retractable transducer insert is easily removed from housing for routine servicing or replacement
- Patented self-closing valve minimizes flow of water into the boat when transducer insert is removed
- Supplied with low-profile housing and blanking plug
- Housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Rubber washer (included) allows tightening of hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Sends depth data by cable to Raymarine T121 Hull Transmitter (not included) which then forwards the data to displays by wireless link
- Suitable for cruising powerboats and sailboats
- Compatible with Raymarine wireless cruising display systems including T100, T110, T111 and T912
- Optional in-hull installation – supplied thru-hull fitting can be bonded to inside the hull
- 2-year warranty
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Power: 250 Watts RMS
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Cone: 13°
- Max. Depth Range: 260 ft.
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or aluminum
- Max. Hull Thickness: 2.12"
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.87" H x 2.94" OD
Note: The T912 is not supplied with crimps
Item #: 255408
Item #: 258321
Item #: 255961