Scanstrut Power Tower Radome/Antenna Mount
For older 2kW and 4kW radomes by Furuno, Garmin*, JRC, Koden, Lowrance, Nobeltec, Northstar, Simrad & SI-TEX (See Compatibility Guide)
5" Aluminum tower
By elevating it clear of obstructions, PowerTower® provides the perfect solution to maximizing the performance of your radar and satcom antenna.
Excellence in Materials
All PowerTower® models are built using the best marine grade materials. This gives outstanding strength and surface finish, making your PowerTower® ready for anything the ocean can throw at it.
Excellence in Design
At Scanstrut we're obsessed with quality designs and all our PowerTower® models are no exception. Their sculptured, aerodynamic shape will enhance the looks of any powerboat.
- Raises antenna clear of obstruction - Maximizes antenna performance
- Available in choice of heights - Models to suit all boats
- Small base footprint - Ideal for narrow radar arches
- Hollow stem - Cables routed neatly inside
- Low profile stem - Cockpit covers fit easily below antenna
- Pre-fitted waterproof IP65 gland - Seals cable entry into stem
- Pre-drilled mounting holes - Easy, quick installation
- Watertight base seal included - No need for messy sealant
Based on our unique ellipse extrusion, aluminum PowerTower® now boasts even more installation options.
Additional Features of Aluminum PowerTower®
- 5 "(130mm) for maximum radar performance
- 25° forward leaning stylish profile blends with look of any powerboat
- Small base footprint - just 7"(180mm) square fits onto narrow radar arches
- Options for open-array radars extra strength for heavier antennas
* For Garmin use adapter 19046