Scanstrut Power Tower Radome/Antenna Mount
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
For other 2kW and 4kW radomes (18" - 24") by Furuno, Garmin*, JRC, Koden**, Lowrance**, Nobeltec**, Northstar**, Simrad** & SI-TEX**.
6" Stainless Steel tower
By elevating it clear of obstructions, PowerTower® provides the perfect solution to maximizing the performance of your radar and satcom antenna.
Excellence in Materials
All PowerTower® models are built using the best marine grade materials. This gives outstanding strength and surface finish, making your PowerTower® ready for anything the ocean can throw at it.
Excellence in Design
At Scanstrut we're obsessed with quality designs and all our PowerTower® models are no exception. Their sculptured, aerodynamic shape will enhance the looks of any powerboat.
- Raises antenna clear of obstruction - Maximizes antenna performance
- Available in choice of heights - Models to suit all boats
- Small base footprint - Ideal for narrow radar arches
- Hollow stem - Cables routed neatly inside
- Low profile stem - Cockpit covers fit easily below antenna
- Pre-fitted waterproof IP65 gland - Seals cable entry into stem
- Pre-drilled mounting holes - Easy, quick installation
- Watertight base seal included - No need for messy sealant
Stainless Steel PowerTower
Created using highly polished 316 stainless steel, stainless PowerTower® makes a great looking installation on any boat.
Additional Features of Stainless Steel PowerTower®
- Raises antenna 6"(150mm) - gain max radar performance
- 30° aft leaning stylish profile - complements the look of any powerboat
- Mirror-finish 316 stainless steel - suits modern and traditional powerboats
- Small base footprint - just 6"(150mm) square - ideal for even the narrowest radar arch
* For Garmin use adapter (19046)
** For 24" radome use adapter (19041)