Scanstrut Power Tower Radome/Antenna Mount
For 2kW and 4kW radomes by Furuno, Garmin*, JRC, Koden**, Lowrance**, Nobeltec**, Northstar**, Simrad** & SI-TEX**
6" Composite tower
By elevating it clear of obstructions, PowerTower® provides the perfect solution to maximizing the performance of your radar and satcom antenna.
Excellence in Materials
All PowerTower® models are built using the best marine grade materials. This gives outstanding strength and surface finish, making your PowerTower® ready for anything the ocean can throw at it.
Excellence in Design
At Scanstrut we're obsessed with quality designs and all our PowerTower® models are no exception. Their sculptured, aerodynamic shape will enhance the looks of any powerboat.
- Raises antenna clear of obstruction - Maximizes antenna performance
- Available in choice of heights - Models to suit all boats
- Small base footprint - Ideal for narrow radar arches
- Hollow stem - Cables routed neatly inside
- Low profile stem - Cockpit covers fit easily below antenna
- Pre-fitted waterproof IP65 gland - Seals cable entry into stem
- Pre-drilled mounting holes - Easy, quick installation
- Watertight base seal included - No need for messy sealant
A single "monocoque" structure with no joints, composite PowerTower offers outstanding strength and surface finish. Its aerodynamic shape and high gloss finish makes a product that is as strong as it is attractive.
Additional Features of Composite PowerTower®
- Height: 6 " (150mm) - Gain max radar performance
- 30° aft leaning stylish profile - Complements the look of any powerboat
- Small base footprint - just 200mm /8" square - Fits onto narrow radar arches
- "Monocoque" composite structure - Outstanding strength and finish
* For Garmin use adapter 19046
** For 24" radome use adapter 19041