Scanstrut SC102 Radome/Antenna Pole Mounting System
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The Scanstrut SC102 Radome/Antenna Pole Mounting System is 8' 3" (2.5 m) tall. It comes with mounting components and designed for Raymarine 2kW & 4kW Radomes.
- Recommended for transom mounting
- Each system is supplied as a complete kit and is shipped in one box containing everything you need
- Offering complete versatility, you can have a perfect installation that exactly fits your needs
- Adjustable base is standard
- Able to rotate through 360° and angle from horizontal all the way to vertical
- The base has a diameter of just 80 mm / 3.1"
- This means the SC100 pole will fit perfectly in any position including angled decks, narrow swimming steps and steeply sloping transoms.
- The SC102 system is supplied with (2) Support Modules:
- A deck strut with universal joint base
- A rail stand-off
- These provide maximum fore/aft and sideways bracing for the pole and take up only minimal deck space
- Material: Aluminum pole with stainless steel base
- Utilizing a unique extrusion, (2) integral cable channels accommodate all wires and make installation even easier
- A cover strip holds the cables in place and makes is simple to retrofit additional antennas.
- Inshore racing: Do you need your radar for cruising but want to remove it for racing?
- The pole can be easily removed by releasing the support modules and this leaves just the low profile base on the deck
- Switching you to race mode takes about 20 minutes
- TIP: Use a waterproof radar cable plug, terminated at deck level for ease of installation
In The Box:
- Adjustable base
- Pole with top for antenna
- 1200 mm / 3.9' Deck strut
- Rail stand-off for 25 mm / 1" rail
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 255980OB