Scanstrut SC104 Radome/Antenna Pole Mount System
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- Adjustable Base
- Pole with Top for Antenna
- 1200 mm / 3.9' Deck Strut
- Rail stand-off for 25 mm / 1" Rail
- Scanstrut SC104 Radome/Antenna Pole Mount System
- Applications: 8'3" (2.5 m) system for Furuno, Garmin, JRC, Koden, Lowrance, Nobeltec, Northstar, Simrad and SI-TEX 2kW & 4kW Radomes
- Recommended for transom mounting
- Each system is supplied as a complete kit and is shipped in one box containing everything you need.
- Still offering complete versatility, the SC100 system will fit any boat and in any position
- You can have a perfect installation that fits exactly to your needs
- Each system still uses a brilliant adjustable base as standard
- Able to rotate through 360° and angle from horizontal all the way to vertical
- The base has a diameter of just 80 mm / 3.1"
- This means the SC100 pole will fit perfectly in any position including angled decks, narrow swimming steps and steeply sloping transoms.
- The SC100 system is supplied with (2) Support Modules:
- A deck strut with universal joint base
- A rail stand-off
- These provide maximum fore/aft and sideways bracing for the pole and take up only minimal deck space
- Material: Aluminum Pole with Stainless Steel Base
- Utilizing a unique extrusion, (2) integral cable channels accommodate all wires and make installation even easier
- A cover strip holds the cables in place and makes is simple to retrofit additional antennas.
- Inshore Racing: Do you need your radar for cruising but want to remove it for racing?
- Then the SC100 is your perfect system.
- The pole can be easily removed by releasing the support modules and leaves just the low profile base on the deck
- This is quick to do, switching you to race mode in about 20 minutes
- TIP: Use a waterproof radar cable plug, terminated at deck level for ease of installation
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.