Harken Carbo Racing Foil Kit
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Harken #7001 Carbo Racing Foil lightweight, durable, low friction - - a product for the racing keelboat sailor that is a step forward in headsail foils.
- Offers a superior design and significant materials advances over the PVC commonly used in similar racing foils.
- Installation is simple... the foil easily unrolls and snapping the foil onto the stay is an easy task and can be done with the mast up.
- Twin-grooved foils
- Prefeeder form-fits to the bottom tube; features Hardkote-anodized, Teflon®-impregnated aluminum rollers that spin freely on low-friction bushings for fast hoisting
- #7006 prefeeder, feeder and trim cap are polished investment-cast 316 stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Carbo material is very low friction for fast hoists, douses and sail changes
- High strength dramatically increases resistance to line wear
- Impact resistance increased with less foil damage from spinnaker poles, especially in cold weather
- Black additive in the foil material provides no-fade UV protection; easy to see against a light sky; complements modern sailcloth colors.
- Fits boats with head stays to 5/16 in. or rods to -17.
- Max. wire dia.: 5/16 in (8 mm)
- Max. rod dia.: -17 (8.38 mm)
- Extrusion length: 39 ft 4 in (12 m)
- Max. headstay length: 43 ft 4 in (13.2 m)
- Spacer tube length: 3 ft 3 in (1 m)
- Extrusion weight: .147 lb/ft (.219g/m)
- Luff tape size: #6-6/32 in (5 mm)
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $12.00, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.