Antal V-CAM 814 Silver Handle Series Single Rope Clutch, 8-10mm Line
The V-Grip is an Antal-patented system for rope locking that works by exerting pressure on 3 sides of the line with higher friction and, consequently, with lower pressure in order not to damage line covers.
Note: Consider choosing the clutch with smaller range size for maximum holding when using with Hi-tech lines, due to new jackets and coatings. This does not apply to standard double braid polyester lines.
- Exerts pressure on 3 sides
- Unlike traditional, flat cam, V-Grip is fitted with V-shaped cam for improved holding strength without damaging line cover
- Load distribution
- Curved base V-Cam pair increases bearing surface, preventing load from being concentrated at a critical point.
- Line retrieval can be achieved with lever closed
- Line stops automatically in new position with no slippage
- Emergency opening
- Line can be released under load without use of winch
- Antal mechanism guarantees easy opening even under heavy conditions
Note: V-CAM Silver Handle Series Clutch maximum loads vary with line diameter
Antal Cam V-Grip Series Rope Clutch - Single
Item #: 607387
Antal Cam V-Grip Series Rope Clutch - Double
Item #: 607388
Antal Cam V-Grip Series Rope Clutch - Triple
Item #: 607389