Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Lewmar Pro-Fish 700 Horizontal Windlass, Stainless Steel
Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging. Items may have been repackaged.
Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
This Lewmar Pro-Fish Windlass Kit features an automatic free fall, allowing you to drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor and wasting fuel "hover fishing" near ledges, wrecks and other key spots.
- DIY-ready kit, convenient on-deck installation
- Powerful motor for fast and reliable anchor retrieval at the push of a button
- Equipped for manual emergency recovery requires only a common 1/2" socket wrench
- Suitable for boats up to 32 ft.
- Base gasket seal
- Fast mounting studs
- Installation wrench
- Circuit breaker
- Dual-direction solenoid
- Rocker switch
- Lewmar Gypsy No.: 503
- Chain Size: 1/4" G4, 1/4" BBB
- Rope Size: 1/2" in 3-strand and 8-plait
- Typical Max. Pull: 700 lbs
- Max. Line Speed: 105 ft. / min.
- Typical Working Load Limit: 175 lbs
- Material: 100% 316 stainless steel (including control arm and stripper)
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 500 Watts
- Normal Current Draw: 35 Amps
- Circuit Breaker: 50 Amps
For further details and installation instructions see data sheet for this product
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.