Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Actisense NMEA 2000 to NMEA 0183 Gateway
Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging. Items may have been repackaged.
Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
- The Actisense® NMEA 2000 to NMEA 0183 Gateway is the easiest way to link between a boat's old and new data networks
- The NGW-1-ISO can convert NMEA 0183 data into NMEA 2000 data and vice-versa
- With the advanced configuration software (included) it is simple to set up which data items you want translated between the two buses
- The NGW-1-ISO allows current NMEA 0183 equipment to be kept, or allows the latest NMEA 2000 equipment to be incorporated into the NMEA 0183 system
- Once the single cable NMEA 2000 bus system has been installed, data from any node on the bus can be listened to by any other, including any NMEA 0183 instruments connected using an NGW-1
For further details see Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
- Connect NMEA 0183 equipment straight to the NMEA 2000 bus
- Has full bi-directional functionality
- NGW-1-ISO is the standard option
- With an onto-isolated input and ISO-Drive output for direct NMEA 0183 device bi-directional connection
- 6’ Total cable length
- Up to 115200 baud data transfer rate
- Re-programming and configuration over the NMEA 2000 network
- The very latest Actisense® ISO-Drive technology has been used in the NGW-1 to separate the output from ground
- Electrical spike protection is provided as standard on the NGW-1's input using full galvanic Opto-isolation to provide superior protection to the NMEA source device
- Thus full isolation is maintained between the NMEA 0183 input and output and the NMEA 2000 CAN bus connections