ACR AISLink CB2 with External GPS Antenna
Important Information Regarding the Purchase of a Class B AIS:
This required form must be sent to Defender Industries via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed along with a copy of your MMSI registration before your order can be processed. Our fax number is 860-701-3432.
The ACR AISLink CB2 AIS Transponder is a fully compliant, waterproof Class B transceiver designed to help avoid collisions.
Using advanced SOTDMA (Self Organized Time Division Multiple Access) technology, the AISLink CB2 features inherent advantages, including a faster reporting rate and a higher output power, in relation to all CSTDMA (Carrier Sense Time Division Multiple Access) Class B products on the market.
Utilizing 99 acquisition channels and 33 tracking channels, the internal multi-GPS receiver continuously transmits your vessel information including position, speed, course and heading, ensuring an indication of the most accurate global positioning at all times. In addition to transmission of dynamic vessel information, the AISLink CB2 also continuously transmits static information including vessel name, call sign, vessel type, vessel dimensions, and MMSI number.
Programming static information into the AISLink CB2 proves effortless as the user has the ability to simply upload this information via Wi-Fi using ACR's free mobile app. For increased flexibility for the maximum number of users, the app is conveniently available from either the App Store (Apple) or the Google Play Store (Android). Upon completion of the quick and easy installation process, the AISLink CB2 receives and interprets messages from other AIS-equipped vessels within range and then seamlessly communicates this information to other navigation devices on your vessel such as chart plotters, laptops or mobiles using the CB2's NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000®, USB or WiFi outputs.
A primary benefit that users can rely on is the transmission priority provided by the AISLink CB2 due to the use of the SOTDMA access scheme versus CSTDMA. Use of SOTDMA guarantees the same AIS transmission priority as a class A transponder, ensures a faster reporting rate with transmissions every 5 seconds instead of every 30 seconds, and ensures a higher output power of 5 watts instead of 2 watts. These features not only allow the CB2 to convey a more "real-time" picture of your vessel's position, but also enable your transmissions to reach farther.
Additional benefits include a multi-color LED indicator light communicating the ongoing operational status of the unit. The CB2 also comes complete with an external GPS antenna, allowing users to transmit AIS messages and enjoy the many benefits of the CB2 within minutes of install. As a leader in life-saving marine products for both professional and recreational use, ACR provides unparalleled safety and peace of mind with the AISLink CB2 AIS Transceiver.
- Increased visibility to other vessels
- Receives and interprets messages from other AIS equipped vessels
- FREE, user-friendly mobile app for set-up
- Wi-Fi, USB, NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 connectivity
- Simple to install and use
- Superior internal 99-channel GPS receiver
- Supplied with external mount GPS antenna
- Multi-color LED indicator light
- Durable waterproof design
- Low energy consumption
- Name: ATB1 Class B AIS Transceiver
- Product Description: Class B AIS Transceiver
- Application: Coastal Cruising, Sailing, Offshore Recreational
- Waterproof: IPx7 (1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Weight: 0.36 kg / 0.8 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years (plus 1 on registration)
- Dimensions: 101 x 162 x 58 mm
- Temperature Range: Operational: -5° F to +131° F (-15° C to +55° C)
- AIS Transmitter Frequency range: 156.025 - 162.025 MHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: 107dBm for 20% packet error rate AIS
- Receiver Frequency range: 156.025 - 162.025MHz
- AIS Transmit Power (EIRP): 5 Watt
- Power Supply: 10.8 - 31.2 Volt DC
- GPS receiver: High Sensitivity, 99 acquisition/33 tracking
- Serial Ports:
- NMEA 0183 [2 Rx, 2 Tx]
- NMEA 2000 [DeviceNet]
- 1 x USB
- 1 x WiFi IEC802.11 bgn