Superior Life-Saving Equipment ISO Wave Racer Liferaft 4-Person / Valise
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
Superior Lifesaving Equipment's ISO Wave Racer Life Raft was designed with the offshore racer in mind. The Wave Racer meets ISO 9650-1 and provides an industry-leading, 4-square-feet of space per passenger. Coupled with an insulated floor and the most visible canopy on the market, the Wave Racer provides the balance and security needed for all offshore racing enthusiasts.
An automatic inflatable ramp, internal boarding ladder and automatically-deployed, over-sized ballast system ease embarkation for passengers.
The Wave Racer ISO is available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12-passenger capacity and offered in a fiberglass case or vinyl soft pack. With 360-degree visibility, SOLAS-grade reflective tape, automatic ISO interior/exterior canopy light and ISO equipment pack, the Wave Racer is an excellent option for the blue water racer.
- Industry-leading, 4-square-feet of space per passenger
- Fluorescent safety green canopy
- Over-sized, inflatable buoyancy chambers
- Weighted, automatically-deployed ballast pockets
- Reflective tape
- ISO automatically-activated canopy light
- Inflatable boarding ramp, internal boarding ladder
- Sealable viewing and ventilation ports
- Sea anchor, buoyant rescue ring
- Three clear windows for 360-degree visibility
- Rainwater collector
- Insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
- Vacuum sealed for protection against the elements
- Includes ISO 9650 equipment pack, including:
- ISO 9650 less than 24 Hour Equipment Pack Includes:
- 3 USCG/SOLAS-Approved red hand flares
- 2 USCG/SOLAS-Approved red parachute flares
- Buoyant knife
- Buoyant bailer
- 2 Sponges
- First aid kit
- Rescue whistle
- Flashlight with spare bulb, spare batteries
- Signal mirror
- Sea sickness tablets
- Sea sickness bags
- Repair kit
- Owner's manual
- Survival manual
- Topping-up pump
- 2 paddles
For further details see Product Data Sheet
LIFE RAFTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FLAT SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY, All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible by commercial delivery trucks.
Rates are as follows to Commercial Addresses:
$150 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
$200 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WI
$250 West Coast: AZ, CA, CO, IA, ID, KS, MO, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
If Shipping to a Residential address, please add $125.00 to the above rates
LIFERAFTS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CANNOT BE SENT BY EXPEDITED SERVICE.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at email@example.com for any questions