NOTE: Some of the features unique to the Wave series include:
- Fully welded seams [versus partially welded]
- Welded transom cuffs with a proprietary thermoweld-riveted transom attachment
- Welded attachments (rubstrake, d-rings, oarlock , oarlock base, etc)
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
See a video of the many reasons why the Wave is a great value!
Or read it in a downloadable PDF document.
- Length 9' 0"
- Beam 4' 11"
- Weight 81 Lbs
- Capacity: (3+1) Persons or 683 Lbs
- Maximum Motor 6 hp (Maximum Motor Weight 60 Lbs)
- Manufacturer Recommends 5 hp (15" Shaft)
- Tube Diameter 16"
- Separate Air Chambers: (2) + Keel
- Stowed Dimensions 3' 9" x 2' 1" x 1' 4"
- Fabric Type: PVC (Welded Construction)
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Solid Panel Aluminum Floor (with Wood Bow Board)
- Fold Down Locking Oar System with Oar Holders
- Two Piece Breakdown Aluminum Oars
- Protective Rubbing Strake
- Aluminum Motor Clamp Plate
- Removable Rowing Seat
- Self-Bailer with Interior Controls
- Boat Carry Bag
- Bow Handle
- Towing Bridle D-Rings (Port and Starboard)
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
- Owner's Manual
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail [email protected]
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to [email protected] . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 454209
Item #: 456031
Item #: 455210