Zodiac Aluminum Hull (RIB) 8' 0" PVC, Gray/ Lt. Gray 2020
Z11210 / R0088
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Premium Blister Protection with Micro sheet Silicate Technology
- Tuff Stuff is an extremely high-build two-part epoxy primer that dries fast, enabling application of a complete barrier system and bottom paint in just two days.
- Using micro sheet silicate technology, millions of microscopic sheets overlap and build a 100% water barrier that protects the surface from moisture and water penetration
- Tuff Stuff is extremely effective for blister prevention on fiberglass, or as a bilge coating, because it is resistant to oil and water
- As a universal primer, it can be used for corrosion protection on most metals below the waterline, and for priming any metal
- Tuff Stuff creates an overlapping barrier to eliminate any direct path for water migration
- It can be applied at 10-15 mils dry film in one coat, using a brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Fills deep scratches and gouges in a few coats and can be sanded within 8 hours to a smooth finish
- Available in light gray and white
- Use over blistered fiberglass as a repair coat, and over un-blistered fiberglass as a barrier coat
- Protects metals from corrosion, including: aluminum, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron and lead – above and below the waterline
- Excellent for priming props, shafts, keels, trim tabs, thru hulls and lower units
- Highest build epoxy – Fewer coats needed
- Longer window between coats makes
- Tuff Stuff easy to use
- Reduced labor and less haul out time
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Taylor Made Inflatable Sport Boat Semi-Custom Cover
Item #: 454208
Item #: 456031
Boarding Ladder for Inflatable Boat
Item #: 455210