Zodiac Aluminum Floor 14' 9" Red/Black PVC, 2020
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 14' 9"
- Beam: 6' 9"
- Weight: 256 Lbs
- Capacity: (9) Persons or 2822 Lbs
- Maximum Motor 60 hp (20" Shaft) (Maximum Motor Weight 264 Lbs)
- Manufacturer Recommends 50L hp (20" Shaft)
- Tube Diameter: 22"
- Separate Air Chambers: (5) + Keel + (2) Speed Tubes
- Stowed Dimensions:
- Boat: 4' 7" x 2' 6" x 2' 1"
- Floor 3' 5" x 2' 5" x 7"
- Fabric Type: PVC (Welded Construction)
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Interlocking Aluminum Floorboards with Adjustable Tie Downs
- Large Profile Rubbing Strake
- Safety grab lines
- (2) Paddles
- (2) Interior Handles
- (4) Carrying Handles
- Aluminum Motor Clamp Plate
- (2) Self-Bailers
- Removable Bow Bag
- Towing Bridle D-Rings (Port and Starboard)
- Includes Launching Wheels Fitting Kit (Launching Wheels Sold Separately)
- (2) Carry Bags
- Foot Pump
- Pressure Gauge
- Repair Kit
- Owner's Manual
The Futura Models feature Zodiac's exclusive patented hull with speed tubes, or inflatable rails, under the boat to provide lift and reduce surface drag. This unique design reduces shock in choppy water and allows for a fast and comfortable ride. You'll be grinning ear to ear from the remarkable handling and directional stability the cathedral hull shape provides as your Futura slices through the water.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 457447
Item #: 454215
Item #: 455210