Go Power GP-PSK-130 Portable Solar Kit
Go Power!'s 130-watt Portable Solar Kit (PSK) folding solar modules offer some of the most versatile and convenient battery charging options for those who don't want to permanently mount solar to a rooftop or want to supplement a roof top system.
The Anderson-style battery charging connectors allow you to quickly interchange the charging accessory to best suite your needs, from maintaining your boat, RV or trailer battery while on the road to trickle charging your car, ATV or boat battery. Accessories are included with the Portable Solar Kit.
These Portable Solar Kits come with a variety of battery charging options with Anderson-style, quick connectivity. Each kit features adjustable folding legs, 15' of cable, battery clamps, quick connect cable and a heavy duty carrying case. The adjustable folding legs maximize solar exposure and for compact easy storage. Multiple charging connectivity options. Includes a heavy duty nylon case for storage protection.
The rugged durability of Go Power!'s solar panels guarantee you'll generate solar power everywhere you go. Go Power!'s Portable Solar Kits allow you to dock or park in the shade while your kit sits in the sun to charge your batteries. The Portable Solar Kits are ideal for campers, pop-up trailers and boats and will connect to a SAE-style solar port pre-wired on a boat or RV.
- Solar Module>
- 10 amp charge controller (GP-PWM-10-USB)
- Battery clamps
- Quick connectors
- Ring terminal connectors
- SAE solar plug adapter
- XLR-style solar plug adapter
- 12 feet of UV 12/2 cable
- Heavy-duty, nylon storage case
- Sets up in minutes
- Simply unfold and connect battery clamps to battery
- Place in the sun, park in the shade, includes 12' of cable
- Built-in 10 Amp PWM lithium capable Solar Controller prevents batteries from overcharging
- 30 Amp Single Bank PWM lithium capable Solar Controller is included with the PSK 200
- Maintenance free and no installation or mounting required
- Folds into carrying case for easy transport
- 5 year solar panel warrant
- Output Power: 130 Watt
- Max Power Voltage: 19.7 Volt
- Open Circuit Voltage: 23.8 Volt
- Rated Current: 6.7 Amp
- Max Power Current: 6.74 Amp
- Short Circuit Current: 7.12 Amp
- Dimensions of panel folded closed (inches): 32.5 x 19.9 x 2.8
- Dimensions of panel open (inches): 32.5 x 39.8 x 1.4
- Weight of kit: 23 kg (51 lbs)